Saturday 13 July 2013

Hello!

Pictures throughout weight loss journey:



Hi guys,

Sorry I been away for a long time. I didn't know people were actually reading by blog except for one of my best mates (http://awayfromtheblue.blogspot.com.au/). Thanks for your personal e-mails and support. Instead of e-mailing you all individually, here are my answers:

Q: How much weight have you lost so far and how did you do it?
A: 40kg to date and I want to lose another 7. Eating healthy, exercising consistently. Moreover, I had a good personal trainer who really helped me initially with my motivation and overcoming self-esteem and confidence issues that I had

Q: I find temptation so hard. I am surrounded by yummy food. How do I avoid it?
A: Think about your goal or health condition. For me, I have a put pictures of cute outfits, Ciara, Rihanna, Beyonce on my phone wearing my favourite outfits on my phone. So whenever I am tempted with a cake, the bikini, jeans, cute little dress tempts me even more to avoid it. You can have it now and then, just not too often. I have a condition called dermatological PCOS which I have to think about as well.

Q: My boyfriend says he is going to leave me if I lose more weight. My last boyfriend left me when I gained weight. I see you wear clothes without worrying about your figure/skin. Do you get people bullying you about this? What do they say and how does it make you feel? What should I do?
A: You should do what YOU want to do. Forget guys. I personally lost weight because I had a health scare. If he can't support what's best for you, then it's his problem. I wear what I want, I live how I want. In life you have to be able to live with yourself more than anyone, so do whatever makes you happy. It's not like you are hurting anyone.

I get people telling me all the time; you look fat in that dress, you have pimples on your arms; you should cover them up. These are people my family. I don't need anyone to tell me what success is. I define my own success. I don't need anyone's approval.

Check out my girl Olivia's blog - http://www.waituntilthesunset.com/. She is beautiful and has a very supportive husband. She wears trendy all the time.

Like Trish says if you want a bikini body - do it in 3 easy steps; get a body, get a bikini and put it on. Doesn't matter what other people think


Ok guys. Feel free to ask me if you have any more questions. I love you and see you!

K.


No comments:

Post a Comment